Your wedding is an all-consuming event, which is why I provide all-inclusive service:
- A pre-wedding consultation
- Greg Jansen and an assistant
- All film and film processing
- All travel in the metro area
- At least 500 photos, arranged in an archival album
- All negatives
- Photo CD of all images
- Free online posting of all images for easy ordering of reprints
- Full ownership and unrestricted reproduction rights
It’s that simple – an dthat comprehensive.
Prices start at $5000 for 8 hours.
Discounts apply for non-Saturday and winter weddings.
A $1000 deposit is required, with the balance due the day of the wedding.
About three weeks after the event, you’ll receive an archival quality museum box containing a minimum of 500 4″ X 6″ sleeved prints. One section of the album chronicles the day, from pre-wedding activities through the reception; one section features portraits and group shots of the wedding party, as well as any additional posed photographs you specify in advance.